Since 1998 Stuart has given lectures on a variety of subjects to bird clubs, conservation organisations, community groups and at the British Birdwatching Fair at Rutland Water. See the list opposite for further details.
Stuart also delivers a programme of lectures on nature photography for the Society of Biology. Aimed at those whose work involves photography or for people who have a passing interest and wish to develop their existing skills, the course content typically focuses on the following areas:
- Equipment and accessories
- Light and exposure
- Composition and depth of field
- Next steps
- Photo critique
For Bird Clubs, community groups and conservation organisations, current lecture titles include those shown on the right of this page. If you wish to book Stuart to give a lecture at your club society please use the contact tab on the home page.
Lecture titles include:
- The Birds of Cambridgeshire
- Eastern Poland
- Portugal - winter sun in The Algarve
- Birding Belarus - the best of Eastern Europe
- Amazing Colombia
- Bravo Brazil
- Trinidad & Tobago - tropical paradise
- Birding in Cuba - Caribbean Magic!
- St Lucia - Islands in the sun
- Peru - Torrents and Incas
- Birding Morocco - Sahara to the Atlantic Coast
- Birding The Gambia - From Banjul to Basse
- South Africa - Kalahari to The Cape
- Cameroon - whistle stop tour!
- The Chicken Run - Birding in Colorado
- Spring in Texas - Spectacular spring migration
- Birding Manitoba - Birds and mammals
- Birding Northern Thailand
- Japan in winter - In search of Steller's
- Sri Lanka - On the trail of Serendib
- Australia - Birding Queensland
- Papua New Guinea - In Attenborough's Footsteps!